Monday, June 15, 2009

6/15/09

Dear Family,

We saw the doctor today. We were accompanied by a few dear friends. Dr. Tabor was brief and succinct. According to his expertise, these cases end in heart failure. We will return for sonograms on a weekly basis until such time. His best guess for a timeline is 2-4 weeks.

We are broken before our Father this evening, but have an inexplicable hope that is imparted through His people. The dozens of responses we've received from you have helped sustain us during this. Thank you.

Ally and I read a few verses from the Psalms when we were getting into bed on Saturday. We find comfort in this verse and know that we do not suffer alone.

43:5 Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.

May our God bless you and keep you, and cause His face to shine on you, and give you peace.

Love,

Zeb & Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment